We will continue our tradition of annual fund-raising golf tournaments in 2015. This year, the tournament will be held on Friday August 14 at the Oregon City Golf Club on Beavercreek Road. Planning for the event is still in the early stages, but we want to let everyone know who wants to support our mission of helping the poor in the Northwestern part of Oregon while enjoying a day of outdoor fun at the same time. Please mark your calendars!
Beginning Friday, January 2, 2015, our hours for serving walk-in clients with food, rent and utility assistance will change. To better provide assistance to visiting clients, we will reduce our Emergency Services hours to 9AM until 12 Noon and 1PM until 2PM, Monday through Friday. Also, we will serve up to 20 walk-in clients per day.
The telephone answering hours in our Emergency Services Office will remain the same, 9AM until 4PM.
The telephone answering hours for Administrative Staff will remain the same, 9AM until 4PM.
The shopping hours in our Food Bank for Conferences and partner agencies will remain the same, 8AM until 3PM.
- (Dec 23, 2014) Major Mobile Kitchen Project (Featured stories)
- (Nov 19, 2014) End of Year 2014 Holiday Hours (News)
- (Oct 31, 2014) Christmas Food Box Program (Events)
- (Jun 11, 2014) June 2014 Issue of St. Vinnie Times (Featured stories)
- (May 19, 2014) 20th Annual St. Vincent de Paul Golf Tournament (Events)
- (Apr 28, 2014) Thank you Providence Health and Services Employees! (Featured stories)
- (Dec 19, 2013) St. Vincent de Paul shares insight into how we help those in need in our community (Featured stories)
- (Dec 16, 2013) Spreading Christmas cheer and supporting St. Vincent de Paul (Events)
- (Dec 02, 2013) St. Vincent de Paul-Portland Council earns top ranking from Charity Navigator (Featured stories)
- (Nov 26, 2013) Central Catholic High School donates nearly 4 tons of food! (Featured stories)
- (Nov 05, 2013) November 2013 Issue of St. Vinnie Times (Featured stories)
- (Jul 12, 2013) Mobile Kitchen makes a big splash in the Sandy Mountain Parade (News)
- (Jul 11, 2013) July 2013 Issue of St. Vinnie Times (Featured stories)
- (Jul 09, 2013) A Can Opener (Featured stories)
- (Jun 19, 2013) A map of detailing our impact throughout Northwest Oregon (Featured stories)
- (Jun 14, 2013) Local St. Vincent de Paul site helps thousands each month in Hillsboro (Featured stories)
- (Apr 12, 2013) SVdP begins food recovery from the Portland Airport (Featured stories)
- (Sep 27, 2012) Video of Our Major Programs (Featured stories)
- (Jul 08, 2012) Gantz brothers film documentary on Portland’s struggling middle class (Long stories)
- (May 02, 2012) Portland Council’s Focus on Food Assistance (Video) (Featured stories)
- (Feb 08, 2012) Van Veen Charitable Trust Makes Gift for our Mobile Kitchen (Featured stories)
- (Feb 01, 2012) About Our Mobile Kitchen (Regular stories)
- (Dec 20, 2011) Our Food Repack Operation (Regular stories)
- (Nov 26, 2011) St. Vincent de Paul’s unique mobile kitchen serves up its tallest order yet (Long stories)
- (Nov 25, 2011) Mobile Kitchen Serves 2000 People in 2 Days (Featured stories)