It’s time to register for our annual Golf Tournament fundraiser!!!
Date: August 14, 2015 @ 12pm at the Oregon City Golf Course.
Please come join us for a fun day of golf, games, and food at the 22nd Annual Golf Tournament to benefit the Society of St. Vincent de Paul.
Individuals and teams welcome!!!
For more info contact John Keith (503) 287-4073 or cell (503) 421-7249.
To sign up fill out the registration form: GolfTournamentRegistrationForm2015
Mail completed forms to:
St. Vincent de Paul c/o Sharon Hills, PO Box 42157, Portland, OR 97242-0157
Or fax to: 503-233-5581
Our Mobile Kitchen program was founded in 2008. This unique program delivers and serves freshly cooked meals to over 15,000 individuals every year. St. Vincent de Paul partners with other programs to maximize effectiveness to the community. Meals are served by volunteers, restaurant style, with dignity, respect and non-discrimination. Anyone can receive a meal on the mobile kitchen, families, homeless, children, teens, adults, elderly no questions asked.
Please follow us on our #Giving Tuesday page.http://www.givingtuesday.org/…/society-of-st-vincent-de-pa…/. We are requesting donations to purchase food and paper products that we do not receive through other means. A monthly donation of $26 will provide 13 meals. A one time gift of $100 will supply fruits and vegetables for a month.
Helping Hungry children and families with a community meal is uplifting and supportive
- (Jun 10, 2015) Century Link Will Match Donations Through June 12th. Make Your Donation Today! (Featured stories)
- (Apr 06, 2015) St. Vincent de Paul – Portland Council earns top ranking from Charity Navigator (News)
- (Feb 20, 2015) 21st Annual SVdP Golf Tournament – Save the Date (Events)
- (Dec 29, 2014) New Business Hours in the New Year (Regular stories)
- (Dec 23, 2014) Major Mobile Kitchen Project (Featured stories)
- (Nov 19, 2014) End of Year 2014 Holiday Hours (News)
- (Oct 31, 2014) Christmas Food Box Program (Events)
- (Jun 11, 2014) June 2014 Issue of St. Vinnie Times (Featured stories)
- (May 19, 2014) 20th Annual St. Vincent de Paul Golf Tournament (Events)
- (Apr 28, 2014) Thank you Providence Health and Services Employees! (Featured stories)
- (Dec 19, 2013) St. Vincent de Paul shares insight into how we help those in need in our community (Featured stories)
- (Dec 16, 2013) Spreading Christmas cheer and supporting St. Vincent de Paul (Events)
- (Nov 26, 2013) Central Catholic High School donates nearly 4 tons of food! (Featured stories)
- (Nov 05, 2013) November 2013 Issue of St. Vinnie Times (Featured stories)
- (Jul 12, 2013) Mobile Kitchen makes a big splash in the Sandy Mountain Parade (News)
- (Jul 11, 2013) July 2013 Issue of St. Vinnie Times (Featured stories)
- (Jul 09, 2013) A Can Opener (Featured stories)
- (Jun 19, 2013) A map of detailing our impact throughout Northwest Oregon (Featured stories)
- (Jun 14, 2013) Local St. Vincent de Paul site helps thousands each month in Hillsboro (Featured stories)
- (Apr 12, 2013) SVdP begins food recovery from the Portland Airport (Featured stories)
- (Sep 27, 2012) Video of Our Major Programs (Featured stories)
- (Jul 08, 2012) Gantz brothers film documentary on Portland’s struggling middle class (Long stories)
- (May 02, 2012) Portland Council’s Focus on Food Assistance (Video) (Featured stories)
- (Feb 08, 2012) Van Veen Charitable Trust Makes Gift for our Mobile Kitchen (Featured stories)
- (Feb 01, 2012) About Our Mobile Kitchen (Regular stories)
- (Dec 20, 2011) Our Food Repack Operation (Regular stories)
- (Nov 26, 2011) St. Vincent de Paul’s unique mobile kitchen serves up its tallest order yet (Long stories)
- (Nov 25, 2011) Mobile Kitchen Serves 2000 People in 2 Days (Featured stories)